Many of us spend most of our awaking hours at work. How do you know if you are in the right place? Here are 5 questions to consider when you are evaluating job options:
- If this firm were a person, would I want to hang out with him or her?
- If I had a billion dollars, would I consider doing this type of work?
- Is this job going to get me closer to where I want to be in life?
- If I take this job, which doors will potentially open for me and which will close?
- If I were to recruit my friend for this position, what would I say to him or her?
Any questions you would like to add to the list? Please leave a comment.