If you need inspiration in your life, check out Pursue the Passion. Here’s what the creators of the project say about it:
“Pursue the Passion started as a group of three recent college grads who embarked on cross country roadtrips to interview passionate professionals about their career paths. We created this site because we felt that others could benefit from these interviews, and use them to determine a direction to take their careers.”
In addition to great stories, I really like their series “5 Things I’m Excited About on a Friday.” I think it’s a great way to fuel your passion and remind yourself how exciting you life is. We all need it from time to time, and Friday just seems like a perfect day for this type of exercise. The weekend is almost here, so dream a little, let your curiosity run free and find excitement in your life. What are the 5 things you are excited about this Friday? I’ll start:
- I am so excited that I am close to launching my online training course. It’s going to happen very soon (more on it later).
- I am excited that the weather is promising to be wonderful this weekend, which means I get to spend more time outdoors, and I like that.
- I am excited to start reading “The Art of the Start” by Guy Kawasaki that I just got from the library.
- I am excited my daughter learned how to stack building blocks. She was really good at smashing my creations before, but now she can build tall towers on her own. Silly things can make Mommy happy.
- I am excited about my exercise and meditation routine. I hope I can stick to it. I want to be able to meditate properly for at least 20 minutes. Right now, my mind is still dashing from thought to thought and my back starts aching after sitting still for about 10 minutes. It will get better, right? Practice, practice, practice.
Who is next?