I have some exciting updates to share with you. I’ve been busy cooking up a few new things for 2008. One of them is the launch of my weekly wellness mindset newsletter “Well-Aware.” I publish this newsletter for my coaching clients and other busy professionals who want to create a healthier lifestyle by building a wellness mindset. The focus is on effective thinking. Some of the topics I’ll be exploring are:
- How to develop a mindset for health and well-being.
- How to overcome limiting patterns of thinking and behavior.
- How to maintain a positive mental attitude.
- How to generate more “A-ha” moments and better insights.
- How to listen to your body and your intuition.
- How to discover your unique sources of wellness and vitality.
- How to limit negative thoughts.
- How to get yourself unstuck and moving in a powerful new direction.
- How to use your mind for effective self-regulation.
- How to persevere and reach your wellness goals.
- How to leverage the power of proven methods for managing stress.
- How to use mindfulness to change unhealthy patterns in your life.
- How to figure out and focus on what’s important to you.
If you’d like to subscribe, just complete the form in the right-hand column of this blog (under my picture) or on my coaching page.
I also plan to focus more on the issue of wellness in the legal profession this year. It pains me to see that so many talented and highly motivated people, who are very good at serving their clients, have trouble making decisions when it comes to their own life and well-being. I know the traditional law firm culture often makes it difficult for lawyers to take care of their own needs. But the bottom line is that the change starts with individuals, and we all need to stay well in order to work and live well.
I’d love to hear what your biggest challenges are when it comes to wellness.